- 1-3 eggs, lightly beaten (I only used 1 this time because that is all I had!)
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 cup of frozen peas, slightly thawed (you can use any veggies you want really!)
- 2 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 2 cups of instant rice (white or brown)
- Spray skillet with cooking spray (may substitute oil) & cook eggs until set. Remove eggs from skillet.
- Add broth, veggies & soy sauce to skillet & bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice & remove from heat. Cover & let stand 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in eggs & serve!